Monday, November 24, 2008

Alright, we made it. AZ. Nice. Got some work in today as well for my dad.

Let's see, what can I tell ya that's new besides the new arrival that should be coming in nine months....hmmm, I guess I'll try and post some of those pics and vids I've been attempting for the past month or so....



Prebeard trim eating something tasty


Elephant oven in the making


Library beginnings and site


Homemade windmill powering RV



Bastian was "helping" me clean his room one day and found all his toys that he never really sees. So he got excited, threw on a few necklaces and ran around the house playing his harmonica.

7 comments:

hortongirls said...

Congrats, Greg! Very exciting!

Riley & Ashley said...

Another Mini-Greg running around!!! We're in trouble!! Congrats man!

Mindy said...

congrats! for some reason, I was thinking the other day that Alli was pregnant despite the fact that you said you were done. that's exciting! and good job on the wind mill by the way.

Adam and Anya said...

What?!? I'm assuming you're talking about Alli and not one of the farm animals!!

Well, congrats!!! This is fantastic news!

Allison Barry said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I seriously hope it's a girl and that she looks just like Bastian.

imbize said...

Wait, WHAT??!! New Arrival? SWEET! Congrats Gregor!

Scott said...

Forget the windmill...I was thinking maybe you could get a hamsters wheel for bastian, hook him up with an aderol, and jimmy rig it so he could power half of May Hill.

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh