Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter people. We are in our apartment now and enjoying the opportunity of having our own place. It has been about two years since. It's not quite Hotel Barry, but it's nice. The job is going well. The prior manager, from two managers ago, is still living on the property. He has been really helpful shortening the learning curve adjustment period for me. He's a bit long winded, but he is full of good information, so I listen. Not much else is new. Bastian seems to really like it here as does Alli.

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Hotel Barry is a nice place. Maybe when we're all in our fifties we can have a place as cool as that! I'm so glad you guys like it.

GREG GREG!!!

john and brenda said...

It is so NICE to have you back!

Adam and Anya said...

Ok, Ok! Alli, I know "Journee LaBelle" has been TAKEN.

SO I have to throw out few names that I thought were TOTALLY fun!

Girls:
Carma
Ariela (Ari for short)
Tia
(of course, I still LOVE Sol!)

Boys:
Finn
Porter
Wyatt
Bennet
Leo

That's all I got! But I've been thinking all about your baby names. How rude is that!?!

imbize said...

Where abouts are you?

Treslee said...

Greg, thanks for coming to Elle's party it was great to have you and Bastian there!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh