Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm over at Gogo's house doing laundry and scheming. I can't confess just yet, but hopefully I'll have a plan soon.

Bastian is upstairs with Alli watching Monsters Inc, Brooklynn is sick with the flu. Gogo is cooking spaghetti and Grandpa is sleeping. It's all pretty quiet. Nice....

The funeral for Journee (did I spell that right?) was today. It was short but effective. We had some things to do over at the apartments before we went over to Brian's for lunch, so by the time we got there, most everyone was leaving. The laundry wasn't going to do itself, so we left as well. I changed out the fill valve in the hallway bathroom after Devin and I went to HD for the parts and a grab bar/shower head for Mama and Papa. Good times lying on the same bathroom floor where my youngest sister spends her time with the flu bug. My throat feels itchy.

Well, that's about it. Just waiting to geek out over AI tonight...Nobody stands a chance against Adam.

Oh yeah, Adam Barry, that dream is stuck in my mind forever.

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Nice to have you back in blog world!

Anonymous said...

How do you like Az this go around?

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh