Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well, it's been a while since I've even thought about posting, so lets do a quick update. Alli and I (and Bastian) are back in AZ awaiting the coming fall for school to start. I've picked up a gig that will provide us with a small income and a place to live over the next three years. But, if we consider our track record, it won't last that long. I'm sure we'll find a new place to move to within a year, although I'm not quitting school, so it'll have to be in the area somewhere.
Bastian is talking up a storm these days, and just in time too. Alli is about four months out until the newb pops it's head out and it'll be nice to have one kid that speaks English. I'm just not very good with babies. I find it difficult to rationalize or hold any sort of meaningful conversation with them.
So at this moment, I'm sitting upstairs at my parent's house (again) and writing some more on the book I've been working on for what seems like forever. I've changed it quite a bit because I've read some things lately that have really overdone the topic I was shooting for. I sent out a couple of chapters to some publishing companies and one wrote me back after about a month that requested the full manuscript for consideration. I was excited about that, but for some reason I'm holding back on that idea because I feel like there's something really missing that I'll stumble upon in the future....
Well, I guess that's about it. I'll try and put up some new stuff on the blog here since it's sort in broken record mode.

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

It was nice to 'hear' from you again! FB takes our bloggin' time!

Brooklynn said...

Are you kidding me! Write the book and send it in! This could be your big break! but you know, what ev haha

Mindy said...

That's really cool about the book. Hey, and thanks for helping put together my b-day lunch!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh