Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been a great few days here.  Gogo has been such a tireless playmate and Brooklynn too.  Dad has given me some work to do, so that was nice as well.  Leaving Hotel Barry is going to be rough, but I'm certainly not complaining because Mayhill is a little slice of heaven.  I just wish I spent more time there.

Here is a scary video I made recently.  I did it because I wanted to put some audio on here that didn't play automatically while the site loaded, but gave ya all some insight into the beautiful rhythms that inspire one side of me.  It's nothing special, just some stuff thrown together for the audio. 


4 comments:

john and brenda said...

Yes, scary. Especially the nude part. Grandma B will love that!

Lacie said...

WHAT!?!?!?!

Mindy said...

nice butt shot

Susann said...

WOW!!!! What's that suppose to be all about?

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh