Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday night.  I have a week long class to go to starting tomorrow that will give me the nitty gritty details about the stuff Rob and I spray called polyuria.   It's a product, kinda like that spray-in truck bed liner, only way stronger with more tinsel strength and psi strength.  

The road has been done for quite some time now.  I got excited today when I replaced the battery in the RV and it turned right over, so I decided to take it to the top.  The guy that came to give a bid on drilling us a well was right, the road is too narrow for wide vehicles (dang it!!!).  I made it 4/5 the way there.   I hit a bump in the road which jumped me violently to the right (downhill) and shoved the RV's passenger tire overboard.   If I could ever get this internet to upload before it timed out, then I'd put up a picture, but it doesn't look too promising.  

Alright, I'm the kinda guy that needs feedback, any feedback on things that I write, so please go over the site: jimmysplacetoreign.blogspot.com and read it when you get enough time.  I'm certainly not a professional, but if I've ever going to try and make money at this thing, I'm gonna need feedback.   If it just plain sucks, I'd like to know...ya know?  But, if it holds your attention and you kinda want to know where it's headed, then that would also be great to know.  

Well, I've tried several times to upload a single small image, but the internet just won't handle it for some reason.  I guess that means to videos either....I had a couple good ones to put up too darn it.




2 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

A passion to write should never lead to a search for money. Rather, inspiring words come from within. Your words don't care if they earn a dollar or earn a whip. They only expose your intentions.

A good question I like to ask is, "What are my intentions of writing this piece?"

I enjoy any personal writing. Keep up the hard work.

john and brenda said...

I really like you book and want to know where it is going. I especially like it because it gives me a look inside your head!

Bastian's picture show is the fabulous!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh