Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well tonight Alli went with a friend to a show down in central Phoenix, so Bastian and I hung out with Gogo, Grandpa, Brian and Scottee with their kids, and Devin and Allison.  Aunt B was there some of the time too.  It was fun.  Grandpa fixed Mac and Cheese for all the grandkids and then we all squished imprints into Allison's water swollen legs.  That was awesome.   

Rob is out in Mississippi right now picking up a tractor....I can't wait to see it.    We're here in Phoenix to go their (Rob and Betsy's) wedding shower on Saturday (we're a little early).  

I'm beat.  

Oh yeah, last week I was Houston for a class.  It went well.  I really learned a lot.  Houston is a funny place.  They're such hicks down there....I thought Mayhill was the pooling place for backwoods, but boy was I way off....Texan's are all backwoods.   Mayhill is just the tip of the iceberg.   Before long, I'll be throwing out "Hey ya'lls" and wearing tight Wranglers....Yeeehaaaaa.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I like the changes you made to your blog. And I'm jealous I wasn't there to hang out last night. although Ashlyn made her bedtime at 6:30 last night in my arms on the couch so it was probably better we didn't come.

imbize said...

If you EVER wear tight wranglers dude... that's it. Friendship abolished! LMAO!!! You are nuts. Bastian is pretty damn cute though! Love that pic of him. I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

Allison Barry said...

good job on the new blog look! Thanks for mentioning my legs...it makes me feel famous in a way. we are so glad you guys are here. it adds such "funness" and energy to az. we miss you guys.

Adam and Anya said...

Gee, we're feelin' left out.

No worries. We know we're your favorite people.

Anonymous said...

dude where did he get that awsome hair. I wish phoenix would have some curl like his dad, but he had straight flyaway hair like me.

Giselle said...

That picture at the top of your blog of Bastian in his socks is absolutely ADORABLE! I showed my mom and my aunt your blog...they think you're a little weird :) BUT they think your kids is freakin SO CUTE! Miss you dude!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh