Monday, February 23, 2009

Is today Monday?
Bastian went to preschool again today and watched the Little Mermaid twice afterwards, so he's found two new things he loves more than anything.
Let's see, in regards to mom's comment, No I'm not worried. I was thinking about a design for another structure here. Excited, would be more applicable.
Anya, I found out what was causing me the sneezes. It was a sleeping-bag that I just starting using. It came from an abyss somewhere and on it's way out, it carried with it tiny little subhumans that crawled into my nose at night and built little farms of itchy micro-cacti. I'm just glad it was moved without too many leftover farmers.
Creepy crawlies are my entertainment at night, I hope they didn't bother you too much Allison. They can be bothersome if they start playing games and the noise level gets outa control. Like this one time, little Joe, he's a beetle with really long antenae, and his dad, big Joe, were have a game of batmitten that brought out the crowd. It got so noisy in here that I could put my hands over my ears and still hear the same thing as when my ears were uncovered. Crazy bugs.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

that's pretty gross. I don't know how you live like that. I know I couldn't.
I'm glad Bastion likes the Little Mermaid. He's a cute boy. :)

john and brenda said...

You named your bugs! They ought to go somewhere else to party.

Brooklynn said...

eww! i hate bugs especially when im sleeping

Adam and Anya said...

That was an interesting post. You either got a good imagination or disturb by some other influence.

Adam

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh