Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today was windy. My windmill will need reworking after taking such a beating. It's OK though, I've learned a lot and I'll fix it to be virtually indestructible this time.
I have a job interview out in Phx next week. I hope I'll be able to see you all. I'll be coming alone, sorry B. I'll need someone to pick me up at the airport on Tuesday night around 8 if that works for anyone. Any volunteers? If not, I'll have to start making awkward phone calls....
Well, tomorrow we're going into town to buy a bunch of materials for the little building I'm doing right now. I'll take pictures eventually and show you what we've been up to.
Boring post. If I don't get to blogging again soon enough, good luck Dad.

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

we would love to pick you up!

imbize said...

Tell me about this job interview!!

Mindy said...

what job you looking at?

john and brenda said...

You'll be staying here won't you! Can't wait to see you.

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh