Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm pooped.  We got behind a day because we decided to tile the bathroom as well, which required a new subfloor.  But, I'm happy to say that the toilet is back in, and a new mirror, cabinet, and light fixture are all hung.  Now we just need to grout the entire thing tomorrow and put the vanity back in (No, we're not grouting under the toilet...we're just too pressed in order to wait for that).   So, let's see, we did the kitchen, the wall behind the wood-burning stove, the mud room and the bathroom.  All in all Bastian has been decently patient through the entire process since some of the time certain areas were off limits while the thin set was drying.  

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

You are turning in to Tim the tool-man! That makes a mother proud!!!

imbize said...

I hope you are taking before/after pictures!

hortongirls said...

Well, aren't you living the charmed life? I'm sorry, but I need myself some Target and QT every now and then! Seriously though, it's pretty awesome how you guys live! I love the beard, btw. "Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!"
Keep in touch! I'll put your blog on my blog! It will be fun!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh