Monday, August 11, 2008

My shoes have like a quarter inch sheet of mud on them from trenching a leach field this morning, so I'm walking around stylishly in sandals and ankle socks.  My shirt, I got it for giving blood, and the headline on it says Recycle Life. I've worn these shorts for six straight days. Man, life is good.  
Bastian is wailing out in the yard right now because mom took away the phone.  Normally, it's not that big of a deal, but both of us are on the internet and for some unexplained reason the net does not work while the tele is in use.  It's definitely nap time.  
Ok, he's now in bed screaming, and I can distinctly make out through the tears a cry for friends and family.  Can't wait to see ya all!  The more the merrier, so anyone who is now just hearing about this for the first time, come on over for Labor Day and enjoy the Mayhill weather and company.  We'd love to see you! 

6 comments:

Mindy said...

i can picture it all. and I can even hear Bastian wailing away with that loud scream of his. :) good stuff. he will be so happy to see friends/family but what happens when everyone goes home?

Allison Barry said...

no worries about wearing the same shorts 6 days in a row. I have been wearing these hideous black stretchy pants for going on 4 months now.

john and brenda said...

Poor, poor Bastian! He needs me! Ha! He has it pretty darn good there with the freedom to roam and explore and with a mom and dad who live for him!

Adam and Anya said...

Oh man, Greg. You REALLY need the family when you're wearing socks and sandals! THAT'S THE REAL REASON BASTIAN IS CRYING. hahaha

Adam and Anya said...

or is that Alli? Either way, we're coming to help!

Brooklynn said...

i miss bastian so bad! i cant wait to come!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh