Monday, January 26, 2009

B just asked when we'll be coming around again....I'm not sure yet. I'll keep ya posted B. I'd love to be hanging around torturing you. It sounds like good times.

Well, today we went into "town". I dislike, very strongly, going into town. It's always to spend money and time on things that we can't seem to do without. I suppose I do like eating though, and really, it's all we buy. Food.

There's this giant spider that keeps roaming around by my lamp that is approximately two feet from my mouth. I don't want to eat that guy tonight. I heard somewhere that the average person eats 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping. That doesn't seem like a lot to me. In fact, since I've been sleeping on the floor, I think I've probably eaten that many every year. But still, I don't want that big juicy one crunching in between my teeth tonight. I wonder if Uncle Jim has ever seen anything like that in all his years of looking into mouths....mmmm, hairy spider guts.


3 comments:

john and brenda said...

How cold is it there? Bastian looks cute in his coat. Anya said that Ella told her that, "Bastian is my best friend. I love his curly hair".

Brooklynn said...

well good that you are keeping me posted. oh! and the premiere of the movie is on february 13 and the movie goes on youtube on the 18 of that month too. so either you wait till the 18 or you see the premiere at our house on the 13, your choice...da da dummm

Adam and Anya said...

Oh, I just read your comment on B's blog about ChiChi's NO RAW MEAT DIET.

What the....?!?

You're right...that IS MESSED UP advice. I've NEVER heard anything so absurd in my life. You guys saved ChiChi's life. I gave my support for your food tips the other night. Everyone heard an earful from me.

Dogs are predators and scavengers. NOT grazers.

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh