Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nope, Allison is still Allison and Alli will still be Alli. Yesterday, I posted Allison's (Devin's wife) request to know how Alli was doing...

Let's see, today we ended having to go into town to get some paperwork in order. The neighbors who we haven't met came over and we talked a while until they had to take off to Roswell...

Bastian is talking way more these days. He is saying some sentences that mostly have to do with how crazy he is. He's got way too much energy for Alli and I. It's funny to hear him attempt a sing-a-long with whatever is playing and our new little ritual is right before bedtime, he and I will sit in the sofa chair together and watch the Galileo baby Einstein movie. It settles him down nicely, even though it is about 9:30 at that point.

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

come back i want to see my nephew and you guys

john and brenda said...

Let's try the web cam again. I've gotta see Bastian!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh