Monday, January 5, 2009

Today, Alli and tried to get caught up after being gone for so long. I'm looking for a job in addition to redesigning the library/guesthouse. The foundation needs to be reshaped, and a cost sheet put together, so that as the money comes available, we can add on to our little structure with purpose.
It should snow tomorrow. I dumped some ice out yesterday and all of it is still sitting in the same place. Once the wind dies down a little bit, I'm going to paint the windmill and hook it up. After a week or so, I'll buy a load controller so that I don't have to leave something plugged in all the time in order not to fry our batteries.

3 comments:

Brooklynn said...

sounds fun. I want to come visit. and you know the verification words to leave comments, well mine was unfat. haha

Scott said...

Greg... just incase you haven't been reminded lately Pineapple Express came out on DVD today! Best scope that out, I think your identity may have been stolen in that movie!

john and brenda said...

What kind of job are you looking for? Have you heard from any schools yet? Does Bastian miss me? I found his helicopter and the number 8!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh