Sunday, January 18, 2009

I know I cant be the first one to post that the Cardinals did what I never thought was possible....good for them. Today, the three of us went for a hike early in the morning. We went less than a quarter of a mile and then sat down and threw rocks at a dead old tree. I decided to head back on my own to do some "work" while Bastian and Alli continued on. Once they arrived, they helped me toss rocks and move dirt and then we had a small lunch of veggie dogs roasted over an open fire (mmmm). I headed down to the house after that with Bastian and tried to put him to bed, but he had different ideas, so we played for the next two hours while mommy continued working up at the library/guesthouse. Once she came down, Bastian played with her for a while and tried to fix our little website project, but that didn't work out too well cuz Google sucks. I'll have to wait and see if it corrects itself over the next day or two. Once Bastian finally fell asleep after punching me in the face, Alli and I did a search for au pairs. We found a great site that had a substantial list of willing candidates that want to come and work for room and board to learn English and go to school at the CC. Nice. We'll see if it all comes together once I leave for school (if I'm accepted).
Good times, great oldies....
http://alliandgregart.com/Home.html
...check it!

6 comments:

Brooklynn said...

yes i got both ur comments and why do you always underestimate me? i could sooooo beat up ashley

john and brenda said...

I sure enjoyed that post! Way to tell everyday stuff! What is the CC? What is au pairs? I've used it in the crossword but... Your art website is terrific! You two are talented man!

john and brenda said...

okay, DUH! Comunity college. Still don't know au pairs.

Mindy said...

I just started watching sports and I watched the Cardinals game and I'm so happy for them!
I'm confused about the au pairs too. Would that be in NM or AZ?
Your art looks so good!

Allison Barry said...

you're getting an au pair??? Brenda...it's kind of like a nanny (as far as i know). How cool!you guys are the most spontaneous, excitging people i know. post something about alli's pregnancy already!!!

Giselle said...

I was just looking at your art, and it just occurred to me that several years ago you told me that you had painted me a picture! Where is it buster?!?!? :)

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh