Monday, January 19, 2009

Today I welded up a little monkey bar play thing for Bastians playhouse that we'll start building tomorrow. He needs someplace comfortable while Alli and I work up at the site. Every time we settle in, he ends up running down the mountain towards the house and one of us has to leave. I also started encasing our windmill pole in cob that will end up like a totom pole with faces on it and stuff. We decided that we needed a fire pit up there too, so I started building a cob bench to encircle the pit....I'll take some pics and post...maybe.

So per Allison's request, Alli is doing fine. She's basically sick daily, but it seems to be less frequent...or maybe she's just hiding it. Her mom wants her to go up to San Fran to visit...I don't know if I'm supposed to go.

I thought of a new phrase today, poop knuckle. Put that in your diaries.

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

hey greg look at my blog i posted something just for you

john and brenda said...

What is poop knuckle? I was wondering how Allison was doing? Are we calling her Allison now? Oh man, I hope she gets over the sick soon. I wish I could see what you are doing there. It sounds VERY interesting! And fun too. I do love reading your blog!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh