Sunday, January 4, 2009

We made it back home to Mayhill early this morning at about 2 a.m. after which Bastian decided it wasn't time to sleep anymore. Alli, the best partner in crime out there, let me sleep while she attended to the Stink. I have no rationale when I'm sleepy and her patience with me is beyond measure. After we woke up, we went up on top of the hill where the building site has emerged into a full blown operation with a well that pumps more than 23 gallons per minute. Rob has been busy up there, so now Alli and I will have our turn. We have a library/guest house to build and complete by the time I go back to school (if I'm accepted again).

Arizona was great. I can't believe how much my parents will put up with. I'm completely crazy and my son isn't far off. Alli is the sanest and is probably the reason why parents allowed us to stay for so long. Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Amen! Hallelujah!

Anyway, it's nice to be back and we're looking forward to our birthdays when several of our friends will be coming out to enjoy to dates with us. Hopefully, or depending on your point of view, not hopefully, I'll blog a little more by then....

Happy '09 everybody!

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

glad your having fun back up there...not. come back

john and brenda said...

I'm glad you made it home in one piece. I miss you. Brooklynn says there is nothing for her to do now that you are gone. You really were so good with her. Betsy called to see when you were going to stop by, but that was two hours after you left! So I guess you forgot. Anyway, stay warm and enjoy your work. Give Alli and Bastian a hug for me!

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh