Saturday, September 6, 2008

I just got online to check out the costs of mason jars and got completely sidetracked.   We're in Phx right now, we arrived early this morning.  Alli did most of the driving this time, which was nice.  I read aloud the fifth Harry Potter.  Yes, I know, it's been a month and we're still on that book.  What can I say; I'm a slow reader.  It was an interesting ride over this time, because it was Bastian that had the gas instead of me, and when he wasn't sleeping he was quietly reciting the ABC's, or spelling out letters from the trucks driving by.  Night driving....gotta love it.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Greg! I thought you were coming Monday. I better get to see you guys. Bastian sounds like he is getting smarter and smarter. and the whole reading the book outloud thing, I wouldn't beable to concentrate. I never could pay attention to other people reading. Still can't!

Brooklynn said...

thats funny me and mom were shocked when we heard your message that said you were coming. i was so excited!

john and brenda said...

I am glad you are here.

Allison Barry said...

you're in phoenix ALREADY!? are you at your parents' house?? when can we see you guys?

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh