Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wink, aren't I sexy?

This is Alli and I at the music stage at the Raw Food Festival.  I have to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to this event, but I had a great time and learned a ton of useful information that we'll employ back on the farm (spit).   There was some good sustainability info and older folks who had been raw for over 40 years that were spry and intelligent beyond the sagest I have met.  I'm glad we made it up there, and I owe Chris a big thanks for the ticket.

5 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

Looks like a beneficial festival! You'll have to share some recipes and knowledge in your blog.

Mindy said...

Oh Greg. That Obama speach is way too long. I started watching it and after 2 minutes was bored and just didn't have the time anyway with Ashlyn sitting on my lap. I keep seeing more and more scary stuff about him. I know he's for change but is it the right change? Something inside me just keeps saying that he would not be a good president to have. He's the wolf in sheeps clothing. I know you don't see that but that is what I see and I don't like how the "media" and "Hollywood" are mostly democratic and talk him up like he's the best.

Riley & Ashley said...

Sounds like another polititian that likes to hear himself talk.....amen to Mindy's comment....way too long! The hippie festival looks cool!! When are you gonna whip me up some of your home made raw country gritz?? We miss you guys!

Brooklynn said...

wow, that's disturbing- the picture of you on top. Jk it's funny.

john and brenda said...

Where are you? Are you still feeling rotten? I miss you all.

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh