Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well if I had to guess, I would say we have about three to five days left on the road.  Whoever said you couldn't build a mountain road with a backhoe?  I'll be the first to admit that it has been a bit freaky at times because it's way tippy, but we've managed.  Rob has kept a steady pace in front of me felling trees, but he's just about finished.  He can actually turn left now and head straight over to the house that Alli and I will build.   
Alli started testing cakes today for Rob and Betsy's reception.  Mmmm mmmm goooood.  She is going to make six different cakes before and have us test each one and then make the cake out of the one that we like the best.  I love my job.  
Let's see, what's Bastian been up to other than being stinky?  Not much.  He's been a little sick lately, probably because Gogo force fed him junk food all week last week (hahahaha, I crack me up).   I think he's doing much better although he's still having a hard time coping with being two-years-old.  For some reason he still thinks that he's the center of the earth, and that throwing tantrums is the way we all get what we want.  When is he gonna realize that no one really ever gets what they want out of life, we all get what we need whether we think we like it or not.  
  

3 comments:

Giselle said...

Hi Greg Barry! I didn't know you moved! You moved without ever coming to visit...PUNK.

Oh, and Obama Yo Mama...

Adam and Anya said...

Show us some photos of the road!

AND of Bastian!

john and brenda said...

I did not give him junk food! Only the veggie chips and some cereal and some french fries... I am sorry. What do you give him?

Bastian and B

Bastian's new laugh